Monday, October 14, 2013

Salutations,

and welcome to my blog!

     I've wanted to be a Tattoo Artist ever since I was little.  I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil. I've always been fascinated with tattoos, it was probably my father who sparked this interest.  He has several tattoos, and is quite the artist himself.  The idea of becoming a Tattoo Artist was always in the back of my head, but it wasn't until last year when I went and watched my father get a tattoo, that I realized this was a career I wanted to pursue.

     I believe that tattoos are a way of expressing yourself. They can show different stages of your life, what you've been through, and what you believe in.  I also believe that tattoos are something that need to be well thought out, because they will be there forever. 

     On this blog, I will document my discoveries about myself and the Tattooing Industry.  I'm hoping to progress in my knowledge of getting into the industry and my knowledge of the industry itself. I'm also hoping to progress artistically. I'll be posting what I learn, from other people and myself.  I'll also be posting some of my art and be reflecting on it.  I'm also hoping to be posting pictures of my first tattoo within the next few months. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment