Tuesday, December 17, 2013

5 Days

This morning my mentor emailed me her second draft of my tattoo, and I loved it, so I went to her shop after school today.  I got there early, so I watched as she finished a tattoo on another person.  She also took a photocopy of her draft of the tattoo and gave me some pens and white out and told me to change the stuff I didn't like and add onto it.  While she was tattooing the other person I did just that, and after she was finished her and I talked about how we could change it and we came up with what it's going to look like for Saturday.  Just for fun she put a stencil of the second draft onto me, just to give me an idea of what it's going to look or how big its going to be. 
I'm super excited to get it done, but I'm still really nervous.  I love the way the stencil looks, but making the decision to put something on your body forever is sort of scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment