Monday, December 16, 2013

6 Days

There are six days to go until my tattoo!  I am feeling nervous and excited at the same time.  I've had a lot of feedback on my tattoo from other people, most of it has been positive and encouraging, but some of the people I have gotten feedback from have told me that I'll regret it one day.  I'm feeling a little bit conflicted about the whole thing.  I was super sure about it before I talked to those people.  I still am really excited about it and I really want to get originally what I wanted to get, but I feel that if I do I will be letting those people down (the people who told me I'll regret it).
Throughout the whole time there have been periods where I have been super, super excited about getting it, but then there have been times where I have sort of had thoughts of doubt, but the excitement outweighs the thoughts of doubt by far.  
I've decided that I do really want it, and it's going to be on my body.  That I shouldn't let other people's opinions affect my decision.  I appreciate all the advice I've been given, but when people tell me that I shouldn't get it just because they don't like the design or placement, that's something I don't like. This tattoo is going to be special and symbolic to me, and if other people don't like it, that's okay. This tattoo is for me, not them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment