Monday, November 18, 2013

Another Book

Today in class I read another book that my mom brought home for me. It's called "Tattoos and Body Piercing" by Leanne K. Currie-McGhee.  I honestly didn't really like it all that much, it was sort of boring.  It was just a lot of information about the history of tattoos and piercings. Stuff about when people started doing them, why they started doing them.  It talked a lot about all the safety stuff associated with getting tattoos and piercings, the risk of infection and getting diseases.  It also had a really long chapter on removing tattoos.  It wasn't a super interesting book, but it also wasn't super boring.  I probably wouldn't recommend it to someone who is wanting to get a tattoo. It's not really good for that.  The other book I read was way better for people who want to get a tattoo than this book. This book sort of had the feel of a textbook and I don't really like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment