Sunday, November 10, 2013

Interviews

I've decided that part of my project will be interviewing people who have tattoos, so I can get a better understanding of what it's like to get a tattoo, to have one, or thoughts someone has throughout the whole process.  After I've gathered all the information from these interviews, I'm going to look at the information, and take my own knowledge to compose my own list of "Tattoo Guidelines". These will be guidelines anyone can look at, whether they are thinking of getting a tattoo or not.

I've made up seven questions to ask:

1. What and where is your tattoo(s)?
2. How old were you when you got it (them)?
3. How long did you think about it/want it before you got it?
4. Why did you get it/what does it symbolize to you?
5. Do you regret it/do you think you'll ever end up regretting getting them or regret where you got   
    them?
6. Did you research the shop or artist before you got the tattoo?
7. What advice would you give to people who want to get a tattoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment